Before your baby is born is the time to start thinking about infant and child CPR and first aid. The...
Before your baby is born is the time to start thinking about infant and child CPR and first aid. The best class is an American Heart Association certified course. Â It's simple to find a class near you and could save your baby's life in an emergency.Â There's so much you'll learn in a class; here are some topics usually covered:
- Infant & child CPR
- What to do in case of choking
- How to recognize an emergency.
- How to stay calm in an emergency.
- First aid for issues like wounds, stings, burns, and worse.
- What to do if your child goes into shock or drinks poison.
- Handling heat and cold emergencies.
- What to do in the face of a sudden illness that may be cause by a hazard.