Lately you may have heard news stories about toxins in breast milk. You may even be wondering if formula is...
Lately you may have heard news stories about toxins in breast milk. You may even be wondering if formula is a safer choice than breast milk. You don't need to quit breastfeeding. There are toxins in all sorts of sources, including the water that you make formula with. There are toxins in food, the exhaust from your car, in your plastic shower curtain, and in all sorts of other places. Breastfeeding, which is the most perfect food choice for your baby, can help protect your little one by strengthening his immune system, and his overall general health. Toxins are another matter. If you want to learn how to live a little more free from toxins read the following:
- Ditch baby bottles contaminated by toxic plastics chemical
- Limit your use of toxic household cleaning products
- The Dangers of Home Cleaning Supplies
- Household Cleaning Products Linked To Childhood Asthma
- 25 Safe, Non-toxic, Homemade Cleaning Supplies