In the last post we looked at three basic childproofing tools. But basic is just you getting started. Children and...
In the last post we looked at three basic childproofing tools. But basic is just you getting started. Children and babies are hurt by accidents more than illness or abuse, and most accidents can be prevented with simple safety measures. Here's a good round-up of safety know-how that can help keep your baby safe and healthy: Safety in the home:
- Garbage can safety
- Poison prevention tips for babies and toddlers
- How to think like a child for baby proofing
- What should be in your emergency kit
- Well-stocked baby medicine cabinet
- TV safety and your baby
- Sunscreen for babies
- Are you wearing your winter sunscreen?
- Weather proof baby blanket
- The chill-proof baby.
- Quick tip: stay safe while driving with your baby
- Summer babies and water play
- Never breastfeed while driving
- Are you using your infant car seat correctly?
- Leaving your baby in a car
- Shopping cart safety