It's cold and flue season so today we've been looking at RSV. If you need to catch up, take a...
It's cold and flue season so today we've been looking at RSV. If you need to catch up, take a look at the following posts...
- Hand washing
- Clean the air in your home
- Don't share items that are mouth-bound - toothbrushes, bites of food, silverware, and drinking glasses
- Never smoke around your baby (that means not allowing anyone else to smoke around your baby as well)
- Clean the surfaces of your home with hot water and soap or a homemade non-toxic cleaner frequently; this includes books and toys
- If you’re pregnant get a flu shot - immunity will be passed to your baby
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing and coughing
- Stay clear of the doctors office unless absolutely necessary - many sick kids in one place (not good)