No I'm not talking about you! Although, it's not like a little mama nudity hurts (long story for another time...
No I'm not talking about you! Although, it's not like a little mama nudity hurts (long story for another time right). I'm talking about your baby. A naked baby is a healthy baby; why?
- Naked time allows little bums to dry out - fighting things like diaper rash and yeast infections.
- Naked time offers a cool sensory experience. Babies spend a lot of time cuddled, swaddled, and wrapped up in warm clothing. Being naked is a new fun experience - total freedom for a little one.
- Naked time is a great picture time. Ok, this isn't really a health issue, but later in life, you'll be glad to have some cute naked shots. Just don't pull them out on prom night! Yes, kids hate that.
- Babies should spend about 10 minutes a day in the buff to gain health benefits (such as diaper rash prevention).
- Lay down a sheet or blanket to protect your floor.
- Watch your baby for signs of chills. Try putting your baby in just a hat and socks during naked time.
- If you go naked outside like that beach babe above use baby sunscreen!