Did you know that any size dose of medication can be dangerous for baby? Even a super small dose. A...
Did you know that any size dose of medication can be dangerous for baby? Even a super small dose. A typical adult dose of a medication can be fatal to a baby or toddler, and even older kids.

one_pill_is-not-safe.jpg

My point... IF your baby or toddler gets a hold of medication, even just a sip of cough syrup, a single pill, or some vitamins you need to take action. Just because the amount taken is small doesn't mean it can't be highly toxic to your small child. If your child takes a small bit (or large bit) of medication, herbal remedies, or vitamins call poison control right away. For more baby and toddler poison pointers read...

Tags: baby ate what! baby emergency baby poison emergency child care my baby took medication poison prevention


recommended for you

Comments