If you're a working parent then you likely have your child in daycare. Each daycare has its own set of...
If you're a working parent then you likely have your child in daycare. Each daycare has its own set of rules for sick babies and children, but overall, if any of the following signs or symptoms are present, you should keep your baby at home.
- A fever of 100 degrees or higher, which can signal an infection.
- A cough that won't quit or that is accompanied by mucus.
- Sharp tummy pain, which of course is hard to diagnose in a non-talking tot, but look for hurt tummy signs like constantly touching the tummy, vomiting, or constant crying and lack of appetite.
- Diarrhea is never cool. Keep your tot home until he's completely over this.
- Rashes should always be thought of as extremely contagious until diagnosed.