Baby Sleeps Safe, a new infant safety product designed to keep babies sleeping securely on their backs, has just received...
Baby Sleeps Safe, a new infant safety product designed to keep babies sleeping securely on their backs, has just received The National Parenting Center's (TNPC) Seal of Approval. Earning The National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval is a nice accomplishment for the Baby Sleeps Safe and it's great for parents too because many of the sleep safety products we hear about can sound iffy - i.e. like baby positioning items.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends that parents place infants on their backs while sleeping at all times (unless your baby's doctor tells you otherwise - BUT this is rare and only would happen in cases where your baby has an issue that makes sleeping on his back unsafe). Placing your baby on his back to sleep is the most important measure you can take to protect your baby against SIDS. The new Baby Sleeps Safe infant safety product features a patented Sleep Pouch and Sleep Panel that allows you to easily keep your baby sleeping on his back. Features of the Sleep Pouch and Panel include:
- Both pieces are machine washable and dryable
- Made with baby soft fabric
- Convenient zip up bottom
- Baby’s arms remain outside the Sleep Pouch so they can move freely
- Sleeveless & collarless for ventilation which keeps your baby from overheating
- Roomy Pouch design can’t be kicked off
- Made of 100% flame resistant cotton
- No need for a blanket thanks to the cozy Sleep Pouch
- Easy to use - see a video about how to safely use this product.