Cleanoz Single-Use Nasal Aspirator Kit is a newer product from Ubimed and at first glance I thought this product seemed...
Cleanoz Single-Use Nasal Aspirator Kit is a newer product from Ubimed and at first glance I thought this product seemed a little wasteful. The kit cleans your baby's nose like a bulb syringe, but is battery-operated and disposable. The disposable issue is what concerned me. I contacted the company and they note that each Saline Nasal Spray container is completely BPA free and 100% recyclable. So, while it's still a little wasteful, the fact that you can recycle helps, I like that it's BPA free, and this product has some major pros.
- Cleanoz helps babies and children breathe more easily (i.e. gets that nose gunk out) while also lowering the risk of complications from colds and flu.
- With standard nasal bulb syringes, (which by the way are hard to use) bacteria and germs can get trapped inside the syringe after use, even after you rinse it. Cleanoz eliminates this issue by using a soft, disposable reservoir nozzle that you use for a day on a stuffed up baby then toss (or hopefully recycle) at the end of the day.
- The battery operated pump is protected from baby’s secretions and once you recycle the nozzle reservoir, there is no additional cleanup after use.
- Cleanoz was developed by a Pediatric ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat Specialist) for the special needs of newborns, infants and toddlers.
- It's likely a faster, more efficient and safer way to clear your baby’s nasal passages than an old school bulb syringe plus its got an ergonomic design.