During the holidays plenty of dangerous issues can pop up. Pay attention to the following key points to make sure...
During the holidays plenty of dangerous issues can pop up. Pay attention to the following key points to make sure that you have a festive and happy holiday with your baby and zero accidents.
- When traveling for the holidays make sure you baby proof the homes you stay in.
- Pay attention to gift choices. Studies show that many holiday toys for older children can seriously harm your baby's eyes by accident.
- Accidental poisoning is common during the holidays. Stay one step ahead of the many child poisoning dangers during the holiday season and also pay attention to holiday poinsettia dangers and other holiday plants which can be dangerous for a baby.
- Fire is another key danger during the holidays. People light candles, crank up the fireplace, and burn holiday lights - all of which can be major dangers for a baby. Plan for a safer holiday season by limiting fire dangers in your home.
- Your baby will be getting lots of cool gifts this season, especially if it's his first holiday. That said, not all the gifts your baby will get are safe. Sign up for recall information now so that if your baby gets gear or a toy that's recalled you'll know about it.