Canada Decides That BPA Is Officially Toxic - Which The USA Has Yet To Do.
Canada is just a wee bit ahead of the USA when it comes to safer baby products. Not only did...
Canada is just a wee bit ahead of the USA when it comes to safer baby products. Not only did they officially ban bisphenol-A (BPA) in 2008, but now they've classified BPA as a toxic substance, which makes them the first country to take such a stand against this harmful endocrine disrupting chemical. What's so wrong with BPA? Well, a lot.
- BPA has been linked to low sperm counts.
- BPA has been linked to cancer, impaired functions and other health issues.
- BPA is widespread and has been found in the bodies of 93% of Americans.
- BPA crosses the placenta and affects even babies in the womb.
- Pregnant women have been told to avoid BPA infested canned foods because of the damage it may cause.