October Is Full Of Important Events For Families And Babies - Get Ready!
October is full of important events for families and babies - get ready!
Yesterday I was dead-ill, so I failed to get this up. However, today is a little better, so... October is jam packed full of all sorts of important events and causes for both mamas and babies. So you don't get overwhelmed, here's a nice little October primer below. Also, stay tuned throughout October for more posts and information on all of the topics below. It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This is the perfect time to brush up on your breast cancer knowledge. I know, it's not fun to think about, but it is important. Your little one wants a healthy mama around for a long time!
- Visit Susan G. Komen for the Cure for all sorts of information on breast cancer.
- Get a free obtain free downloadable breast self-exam card - also learn about how to do breast exams during pregnancy.
- Breastfeed - beyond being perfectly healthy for your baby, it helps protect you against breast cancer.
- Learn about motherhood after breast cancer.
- Super safe Halloween treats for baby.
- Choose a safe Halloween costume for your baby.
- Halloween shoes for baby.
- Adorable Infant Halloween costumes.
- Safe Halloween toys for baby.
- What is intimate partner violence?
- Some basic facts about domestic violence during pregnancy.
- Is your relationship abusive?
- Common misconceptions about domestic violence and abuse.