Best Baby-Safe Sunscreen For 2011
Environmental Working Group (EWG) has just released their 2011 Safe Sunscreen Guide and it's jam packed with the safest sunscreens...
Environmental Working Group (EWG) has just released their 2011 Safe Sunscreen Guide and it's jam packed with the safest sunscreens for your baby (and you). This is the 5th year that EWG has released a safe sunscreen guide, and this year's list is the biggest yet, featuring the ratings for more than 1,700 sunscreens and SPF-containing lip balms, moisturizers and makeups. Of course, you already know how important sun safety is for your baby and you, but just in case, let's have a small recap of sun-safe tips.
- Sunscreen is important year round, not just during summer. Make sure to slather on the sunscreen in winter, fall and spring as well.
- Sunscreen is good, but it can't do everything. Your baby also needs sun protection clothing and even baby sunglasses.
- Make sure you're applying sunscreen correctly.
- Stay out of the sun when it's just too bright - aim for shade.
- Aveeno Baby Natural Protection Mineral Block Face Stick, SPF 50
- Loving Naturals Sunscreen Stick, SPF 30+
- Badger Baby Sunscreen, SPF 30+
- Badger Sunscreen Face Stick, Unscented, SPF 30+
- California Baby No Fragrance Sunblock Stick, SPF 30+
- California Baby No Fragrance Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30+
- COOLA Baby Unscented Natural Mineral Sunblock, SPF 45
- Goddess Garden Baby All Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30+
- Kiss My Face 100% Natural White Sun Stick, SPF 30
- thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen, SPF 30+