Most Kids Get Just 10 Minutes With Their Pediatrician
A new study shows that most kids, a full third of all children, get just 10 minutes or less with...
A new study shows that most kids, a full third of all children, get just 10 minutes or less with their pediatrician at checkups. According to the study, children with more health problems, kids with public insurance and kids with parents who have less education, tended to get longer appointments. BUT all kids deserve proper time and care when being seen by their doctor, no matter the circumstances of their world. In order to get your child the best care that he or she deserves, read the following posts:
- Is your baby doctor board-certified?
- Where to find a pediatrician for your newborn
- What to look for in a pediatrician for your newborn
- Get your baby a pediatrician’s appointment right now
- Best times to take your baby to the doctor
- Make your baby’s doctors appointments easier
- Questions to ask when searching for a baby doctor
- How to make pediatrician appointments go smoother
- What to expect during well-baby exams