What To Get Mom!
Mother's Day is just around the corner, and there's still time to get that perfect gift.1. Flowers -- A fresh bouquet of flowers is always a welcomed gift. For some great Mother's Day specials visit www.proflowers.com.
2. Body cream -- Bath & Body Works body creams are a little bit of heaven on earth. Coconut Lime Verbena, Mango Mandarin, and White Tea & Ginger are three of my favorite fragrances at Bath & Body Works. From lotion to body cream to pretty floral plug-in dispensers, you can search Bath & Body Works products by price or collection.
3. A magazine subscription -- This is a great pampering gift. It's so nice to sit down with a cup of coffee (or lemonade!) and just peruse a good magazine. Find gift ideas organized by price and interest, and learn how to send a speedy gift message with your gift subscription!
Here are a few good pampering magazines, available at Amazon:
- House Beautiful Magazine $12 ($1/issue) 12 issues, 12 months
The Oprah Magazine $18 ($1.50/issue) 12 issues, 12 months (a best seller!)
Woman's Day Magazine $9.99 ($.59/issue) 17 issues, 12 months
5. Send an E-greeting! -- Send a Mother's Day greeting by e-mail. Dayspring has some very fun and touching e-cards!
6. A good book
Here are two great book ideas for pampering mom this Mother's Day:
Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul, by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Jennifer Hawthorne and Marci Shimoff. This book provides touching stories for and about moms.
Mother Nurture, by Rick Hanson, PhD, Jan Hanson, MS, and Ricki Pollycove, MD. Mothers today juggle more tasks, work longer hours, and sleep less than their own mothers did. Yet the self-healing revolution has overlooked the most significant issue in the lives of some 20 million women: how to cope with the relentless, sometimes overwhelming, stresses of raising young children in the 21st century.
7. Heavenly Kids birthstone necklace -- They're always angels in her eyes -- at least when they're sleeping! Celebrate the gift of children and grandchildren with a Heavenly Kids Necklace.
9. A pretty journal -- The popularity of journaling is rising! People use journals to keep track of just about anything. Give mom a pretty book with a personal handwritten note from you on the inside front cover.
10. Gift cards or certificates -- Visit any website to order your gift card or certificate today!
And one other great site to visit for lots and lots of Mother's Day gift ideas is Surprise.com.