Woman going into surgery

Whether you're facing infertility challenges or are just putting off pregnancy, it doesn't mean you have to give up on the idea of having a family of your own.

You can still
have a family

From embryo banking until your 30s to moving your ovaries during cancer treatments, these medical methods can save your fertility.

Embryo banking

Through the harvesting of your eggs, you can save your fertility options for a later date by freezing and storing either fertilized embryos or unfertilized eggs. "To date, USC Fertility has cryopreserved the oocytes of more than 150 women," shares Dr. Richard Paulson, director of USC Fertility. "Of those who have returned for their eggs, 15 of 21 (65 percent) have delivered babies."

Dr. Paulson advises that women who plan on delaying their childbearing plans until after the age of 35 or are about to undergo medical procedures such as cancer therapies are good candidates for egg freezing to preserve fertility. He also lists women with a family history of premature ovarian failure or early menopause as good candidates as well.

Increase your chances of getting knocked up by checking out this donor egg study >> 

Cervix removal

Even in cases of cervical cancer, you don't have to give up your dream of having a family. Similar to a radical hysterectomy but leaving your uterus intact, you may be able to save your fertility through a radical trachelectomy. Although your chances of getting pregnant remain at around 50 to 60 percent, Dr. Hyung Ryu of Mercy Medical advises that the chance of preterm delivery is the biggest challenge post-surgery. "On average, there is a 10 percent baseline of preterm delivery. But, with a trachelectomy, your chances of preterm delivery increase up to 25 to 30 percent." However, depending on your condition, a Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) and cryotherapy of the cervix may offer you a chance to evade infertility with a lower risk of preterm delivery.

Moving your ovaries

During cancer treatments like radiation applied to your pelvis, your fertility organs such as your ovaries can be adversely affected. However, according to MayoClinic.com, so long as no chemotherapy follows your radiation treatment, you may have the option of surgically repositioning your ovaries through an outpatient fertility surgery prior to your therapy. Post-treatment, your ovaries would likely be repositioned or you'll need to use IVF to conceive, but your chances of dodging infertility may be increased.

Discover tips for tracking your fertility >> 

While medical methods that preserve fertility are not guaranteed, increasing your chances of conception at a later date are odds that most moms-to-be are willing to take. While these are just three surgeries that can save your fertility until you are ready to expand your brood, strides in fertility surgery research are being made every day in hopes to make infertility a thing of the past.

Read more about fertility

Egg quality after age 35
6 Male fertility boosters
5 Ways to increase your fertility

Tags:


recommended for you

Comments

carpinteyrotql November 17, 2014
锘縧es for these particular <a href=http://www.www.vakantieplaats.nl/application/language/template.php?moncler-jas-dames-hooded-belt-jacket-wit-p-645.html>Moncler Jas Dames hooded Belt Jacket wit Nieuwste Verkoop Online</a>college students.In

Scholars are meant to obtain their lasting schedules on Tuesday regarding monday.

They've got to produce up designed for lost time as a great deal of these people will be in an unacceptable courses of instruction for 2-3 weeks currently.

It depends they've got to visit to education for really days or weeks keep in school longer a long time or perhaps find teachers.

Moms and dads Deal with Note

Parent or guardian Esther Rivera mentioned, "The center remains to be not being truthful along with dad and mom.Inch

The lady acquired a letter upon Friday, together with several mother and father, out of Rio Grandes Primary Cynthia Challburg Hale, of which Rivera stated is surely an alibi to get leadership.

"We check out this right after we certainly have seen 8-10 many other cop out. This specific just simply continues on the list as more of the,Inch Rivera mentioned.

A lot of mothers and fathers possess essential the principal's ouster, declaring it's her own mistake their children are usually in this play.

"There's also a spectacular number of madness," mentioned Ellen Bernstein, in the educators nation.

Bernstein claimed the girl achieved together with professors upon Tuesday together with promises to characterize these folks during Wednesday's getting together with. Your lover said the goal wasn't the scholars remaining overlooked in Rio Grande.

"Just for the reason that academics are usually in now there accomplishing their work as well as engaging in its darndest to do it effectively does not that will it is all totally smooth,In . Bernstein stated.閿樼笅arents operating improperly

Bobby Pennington has been a NCAA tennis referee to get 21 ages. Hence he / she seen the great amount regarding warmed rivalries, nevertheless he admits that exactly what your dog encounters taking effect around school bleachers is really what truly shock her.

"We stood a circumstance currently, inside a activity this year around far eastern New york exactly where we had to your entire gymnasium and also the video game utilizing nobody while working out however the two squads, additionally, the administrators along with the motor coachs owing to father and mother drama poorly,Inches explained Pennington.

What type of information may this post to small children?

"We teaching them all terrible sportsmanship, we all training these zero admiration regarding administrators,In reported On the lookout for Working for you child development qualified Exotic Triebenbacher.

Even when we add mean to do it, guardian many of us often establishing a good example for our baby.





<a href=http://www.vakantieplaats.nl/application/language/template2.php?moncler-heren-omlaag-hooded-jassen-blauw-2301-p-470.html>Moncler Heren omlaag Hooded Jassen blauw 2301 Lage Prijs Verkoop Winkel 2014</a>
<a href=http://rhand.org.tt/Uploads/nike/nike15242.html>air max 95 running shoe reviews</a>
<a href=http://rhand.org.tt/Uploads/nike/nike21286.html>nike air max green and yellow</a>
<a href=http://rhand.org.tt/Uploads/nike/nike22858.html>coral and blue nike free run</a>
<a href=http://rhand.org.tt/Uploads/nike/nike20343.html>air jordan taxi 12 size 11</a>