Find Out What New Dads Should Say To Get On Their Wife's Good Side After Baby Is Born
Ten Comments that could save your marriage
1. Dinner’s ready!
2. I’ll get up with the baby tonight.
3. I can’t believe how quickly that baby weight is falling off of you!
4. All of the laundry is folded and put away.
5. I didn’t think I could love you more, but I was wrong.
6. We were both bottle-fed, and we turned out just fine.
7. I hope you don’t mind that I scheduled a massage for you.
8. Our baby is lucky to have you for a mom.
9. Let me hold him while you take a bubble bath.
10. I just want to cuddle you.*
*It is best if this is said with a sincere face and strict follow-through
This article is an excerpt from Cheers to the New Mom! Cheers to the New Dad! (Sasquatch Books) by Jenna McCarthy. Pick up this book at Amazon.com
- Pregnancy guide for expecting dads
- Dads, new babies and jealousy
- For crying out loud! 6 Ways to soothe a fussy baby (another excerpt from Cheers to the New Mom! Cheers to the new Dad!)