Stress on the job can be extra frustrating if youâ€™re pregnant. Use these Mayo Clinic tips to chill out on...
Stress on the job can be extra frustrating if youâ€™re pregnant. Use these Mayo Clinic tips to chill out on the job.
- Take control: Get organized. If you havenâ€™t before, start making to-do lists. Make your lists in priority order â€“ most important to least. You feel better when you cross big ticker items off your list.
- Keep it upbeat: Find humor in the negative. Make sure you hang out with your positive work buddies.
- Discuss your issues: Sharing frustrations and venting to an understanding co-worker or friend can help you to get the issue out of your system.
- Choose your battles: Let the little things go; if you canâ€™t change the situation try focusing your energy elsewhere.
- Relax: This one seems like a given but how many of us try to actively relax? Make relaxation a part of your day. Try prenatal yoga classes or meditation. Imagine yourself in a nice calm place.