The first few weeks with a new baby are exhilarating and stressful; it's a lot to take in. Once you...
The first few weeks with a new baby are exhilarating and stressful; it's a lot to take in. Once you and your baby settle into a routineÂ you may want to look into some mama and baby playgroups. Why hang with other mamas and their babies:
- You get to discuss concerns and joys with other mamas who can relate.
- Your baby and you get to socialize (always good for the soul).
- You get reassurance that green poop, breastmilk leakage, and a baby that screams for two hours straight is normal.
- You can make some great friends, sometimes for life.
- Mamas love to trade. Clothing, books, toys; the more mamas you know the less money you'll be spending on baby supplies.
- It gets you out of the house!