Of course we know breastmilk is white, not green but it is green for our environment. Besides being the best...
Of course we know breastmilk is white, not green but it is green for our environment. Besides being the best nutritional choice for your baby, breastmilk is also the most eco-friendly choice for your baby's world. Why breastmilk is so green:
- No wasted energy heating up formula because breastmilk already comes in the perfect temperature for your baby.
- No costly or excessive packaging involved. Unless you count splurges on sexy bras as packaging -- then, I can't help you :)
- No energy wasted producing formula and plastic bottles.
- Those plastic bottles I just mentioned; not the most earth friendly. And that's not even counting all those plastic nipples or formula containers!
- Less gasoline wasted in the long run; no driving to the store for formula and fewer car trips to the doctors because breastfed babies are healthier.