Slim Lines is a company that's making it easier for breastfeeding mamas on the go to store breastmilk for their...
Slim Lines is a company that's making it easier for breastfeeding mamas on the go to store breastmilk for their babies. Slim Lines Milk Trays are super easy to use storage trays that you can freeze expressed breastmilk in. The storage size is a convenient one ounce size. The earth-friendly properties of a solution like this are big. You're not using milk bags which eliminates waste. I used ice cube trays but it was harder to tell if there was one ounce, more, or less saved that way. Also ice cube sized milk never fit well through certain bottles. Slim Lines trays create milk sticks that very easily fit through all sizes of bottles. The trays are made from FDA approved medical grade plastic as well and are safe for the environment. This is an aewsome storage solution for mamas returing to work. It's also handy if you just feel like having date night or lunch with the girls once in a while and still want to know that your baby is getting the correct amount of milk.Â Here are some basic stats from the Slim Lines website about the trays:
- "Sixteen semi-cylinder cavities that equal one ounce each, eliminating waste common with nurser bags
- These one-ounce Milk Sticksâ„¢ fit through ALL bottle openings, unlikeâ€œice cube traysâ€
- Lids that block out freezer burn, eliminate freezer smells and are easy to stack
- Slim in size to ensure ample room in the freezer
- Withstands temperatures from â€“40Ëš to 212Ëš
- Plastic that is very flexible making it easy to remove the frozen Milk Sticks.
- Reusable and can last, depending on use, for up to one year
- Made from hard plastic and does not allow fat soluble nutrients to adhere or cling to the sides like the soft plastic of nurser bags
- Invented by breastfeeding AND working moms"