Ah, New Year's Eve. Wine, mixers, and pregnancy! Yikes. No alcohol for you if you're expecting. That's doesn't mean you...
Ah, New Year's Eve. Wine, mixers, and pregnancy! Yikes. No alcohol for you if you're expecting. That's doesn't mean you shouldn't get a little something sparkling to ring in the New Year though. Try some of these drinks offered by offered by Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD). If none of these drinks suit your fancy, visit the MADD website for plenty of other great ideas. White Zin Raspberry Fooler 4 ounces alcohol-free white zinfandel (see cook's notes) 1/2 ounce pureed and strained raspberries (see cook's notes) 2-1/2 ounces lemon-lime soda 1/2 ounce grenadine (see cook's notes) 1 teaspoon sugar Cracked ice.
- Put all ingredients in tall glass.
- Stir to combine.
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend on high for 10 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into cocktail glass and serve with straw.
- Makes one 6 ounces serving.
- Blend sorbet, juice and extract until smooth.
- Stir in sparkling water.
- Pour over crushed ice and serve.