For most women, pregnancy comes with some uncomfortable symptoms. From nausea to back aches to leg cramps to the frequent...
For most women, pregnancy comes with some uncomfortable symptoms. From nausea to back aches to leg cramps to the frequent bathroom trips; pregnancy can be downright uncomfortable. That said, while discomfort is to be expected, and is even common during pregnancy, you should pay attention to symptoms that go above and beyond discomfort.
Red flags during pregnancy includes symptoms such as...
- Pain during urination
- On-going dizzy spells
- Vomiting and nausea symptoms that are extra persistent
- Sudden body swelling
- Rapid heartbeat
- Trouble walking
- Decreased fetal activity (i.e. far less than normal to no baby movement) for more than a day
- Vaginal bleeding
- Early uterus cramping (such as weeks or months before your due date)
- Leaking amniotic fluid early on - which will feel a little like a constant trickling peeing sensation
- You have a general feeling that something is wrong - mamas have great instincts so trust your gut