More than just cute baby chicks come from eggs. If you're pregnant, a good wonder food is the common old...
More than just cute baby chicks come from eggs. If you're pregnant, a good wonder food is the common old egg. Eggs are packed with something called choline. More than 90% of Americans are choline-deficient, and if you're pregnant, that's doubly bad. Benefits of choline:
- Helps to build a strong and healthy baby brain.
- Choline is a key component of many fat-containing structures in your cells and is especially vital to overall good health and brain function.
- It's important for cellular processes.
- Choline is a key component of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a neurotrasmitter that carries messages to and from the nerves in your body and is the main way your muscles get messages from your nerves. I.e choline = healthy muscles.
- Choline helps to prevent things like heart disease, osteoporosis, cognitive decline and Alzheimer's, and type-2 diabetes.