Massages are always a good time; they feel good, improve your health, and can help cure aches and pains. During...
Massages are always a good time; they feel good, improve your health, and can help cure aches and pains. During pregnancy they can be beneficial as well. Benefits of pregnancy massage:
- Reduces leg and back muscle aches, cramps, and pains.
- Can help relax you so you get better sleep.
- Naturally relieve some headache pain - good since you want to keep medication on the down-low during pregnancy.
- Reduces varicose veins and swelling.
- Can increase circulation in your body.
- If you get used to massage during pregnancy as a relaxation technique, it can be called upon during labor to help relieve labor pain. I.e your body automatically recognizes massage as relaxing.