The second trimester is a fun one. You're not totally exhausted anymore, hopefully you're not having morning sickness anymore, and...
The second trimester is a fun one. You're not totally exhausted anymore, hopefully you're not having morning sickness anymore, and you're not so big that it's annoying yet. This is the fun time of pregnancy! It's also a time to organize some important baby details and plans, such as...
- This is when you'll start showing (if it's your first baby) so shop for some maternity clothing!
- Start planning your baby shower and choose birth announcements now. Once the baby arrives, you'll want to have them on hand.
- Start planning for the perfect baby nursery early in the second trimester. The third trimester is a good time to set up the nursery, but you won't have time to do it all then, so gather your plans now.
- You should be enrolled in a child birth class by the middle or end of your second trimester. Also look into baby CPR and first aid classes.
- Plan and schedule a third trimester photo shoot for you and your partner. Later these pictures will look amazing in your baby scrapbook.
- By the end of your second trimester people won't be able to resist giving you gifts so be sure to fill out your baby registry soon.