A Fertility Website Polled Nearly 7,000 Pregnant Women To Reveal Their Drinking And Smoking Habits While Pregnant – And The Results May (Or May Not!) Surprise You.
A fertility website polled nearly 7,000 pregnant women to reveal their drinking and smoking habits while pregnant – and...
A fertility website polled nearly 7,000 pregnant women to reveal their drinking and smoking habits while pregnant – and the results may (or may not!) surprise you. Drinking alcohol while pregnant FertilityFlower.com polled 6, 548 moms on drinking alcohol while pregnant and got the following results:
- 23% drank alcohol ‘occasionally’
- 4% said they got drunk while pregnant
- 51% agreed that getting drunk while pregnant was “disgusting”
- 37% admitted they missed drinking alcohol when pregnant
- 12% reduced their alcohol consumption post-pregnancy as a result of not drinking during their pregnancy
- 28% smoked while pregnant
- 39% said that smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol while pregnant was ‘bad parenting”
- 6% think it should be made illegal to consume harmful toxins when pregnant
- 48% said it was because they were “addicted to smoking”
- 29% said they thought quitting smoking would more “more harmful” to their child because of the “stress” that quitting would case