Check Out These Green Baby Products In Honor Of Earth Day!
Happy Earth Day! Today is Earth Day -- if you didn't know that, you must not drink coffee. I've seen the...
Happy Earth Day!Today is Earth Day -- if you didn't know that, you must not drink coffee. I've seen the Starbucks free-coffee-if-you-bring-in a-refillable-mug offer in my Facebook and Twitter feeds more times than I can count. If I hadn't known it was Earth Day otherwise, I would have because of that alone. Enough of the coffee, though, let's talk about green baby products. Going green is a great movement that is occasionally blown off as an annoying trend. Sometimes that happens because people do make it an annoying trend. But the reasons to "green up" your home, your life, your products, etc., are very valid. Many people - myself included - aren't ready or able to go 100% green, but it doesn't mean you can't slowly integrate green products into your life. Following are a few green baby products.
- "Method's 95+% natural ingredients like rice milk and mallow gently cleanse delicate skin. Pediatrician tested, hypo allergenic, gentle and tear-free hair and body wash. Contains no animal by-products, numbing agents, SLS/SLES or parabens and never tested on rubber duckies."
- Available at Toys R Us (and other retailers)
- Price: $5.49
- Our all-natural, food-grade diaper rash cream includes ingredients such as ultra-purified lanolin, vitamin-grade zinc (12%) and vitamin E, in addition to organic tea tree and aloe vera.
- Available at California Baby online and other retailers
- Price: $11.49
- Vulli teethers are unusually captivating to babies and they insist on taking them wherever you go! Friends of the oh-so popular Sophie the Giraffe, Chan Pie Gnon Natural Rubber Teethers are quickly becoming a favorite. -- 100% Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to bite & chew paints -- Completely non-toxic, BPA-free, and phthalate-free with no PVC -- Decorated with non-toxic, food-grade paints
- Available at babyearth
- Price: $13.99