ERGObaby Carriers Will Soon Come In More Options -- Designer Ones, To Be Exact. Next Month, You'll Be Able To Sport Your ERGO In Petunia Pickle Bottom Fabric. The Carriers Will Be All Organic, Too.
ERGObaby carriers will soon come in more options -- designer ones, to be exact. Next month, you'll be able to sport your ERGO in Petunia Pickle Bottom fabric. The carriers will be all organic, too.
three registry items you need. The ERGObaby also won 1st place for the best baby carrier in the 2010 SK Parenting Awards. Well, today I opened up my email to good news for those of us who love the ERGO but want more color or print options. ERGObaby carriers will soon come in more options -- designer ones, to be exact. Next month, you'll be able to sport your ERGO in Petunia Pickle Bottom fabric. The carriers will be all organic, too. I pulled this overview of the ERGObaby organic carrier off the of ERGObaby website:
- With separate Infant Insert, the all-in-one carrier that can be used for all your babywearing years
- Allows parents to maintain closeness with baby while attending to daily activities
- May be worn in front, back and hip positions
- Comfortable for parent; balances baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders
- Supports correct sitting position for baby's hip, pelvis, and spine growth
- Soft, smooth feel for baby
- Ensured safety and security for baby
- Increased durability and longevity of carrier
- Maximum durability and fit
- Ergonomic design
- Fits most adult body types, from 5' to 6'6"
- Carries babies from infancy (with Infant Insert) to 45lbs.
- Organic cotton - good for baby and good for the earth!