Things To Ask Your Doctor
1. Is this an emergency or do we have time to talk?
2. What are the benefits of doing this?
3. What are the risks?
4. If we do this, what other procedures or treatments we might end up needing as a result?
5. What else can you suggest we try first or instead?
6. What would happen if we waited an hour or two (a day or two, a weeks or two, etc.) before doing it?
7. What would happen if we don't do it at all?
Knowledge is power, asking the right question makes you in charge of your own well being!