I thought it might be nice to kick off this week with a look at some all natural baby gear...
I thought it might be nice to kick off this week with a look at some all natural baby gear and eco-baby issues.
We won't do this all week but for half the week we will. In my experience green living and attachment parenting tend to go hand in hand so, from today (Monday) through this Wednesday, we'll look at only eco baby issues and the overall crunchy approach to parenting. To get us going, let's take a look back at the topics we've covered here at Pregnancy & Baby. We've seen a lot already, because I love green baby and family topics. If you're newer to green baby issues you might enjoy catching up with the following posts... Eco mama and baby supplies:
- Green baby clothing
- Yellow Label Kids
- New natural baby shop
- Punkin-Butt - for you and your baby
- 1st birthday wrapping paper - eco wrapping paper
- Free Green Living Poster
- Seven great eco-baby shops
- Paint your nursery green
- 10 ways to raise an eco-baby
- Cloth diaper know-how
- Green and safe cleaning during pregnancy
- Positively Organic
- Green breastmilk is best for your baby
- Is baby bath time toxic?
- Grow a positive community
- What’s in your baby’s food
- Baby bottles contaminated by toxic plastics chemical