During the months 4-6 your baby will hit some pretty cool milestones, and also sort of starts to become a...
During the months 4-6 your baby will hit some pretty cool milestones, and also sort of starts to become a fun little pal to be with. Keep in mind that baby milestones are just typical age suggestions. Don't worry if your little one hits these markers early or a little late. Discuss any large concerns with your baby's pediatrician. Physical skills your baby may master:
- Rolling over - although sometimes he won't know how to roll back
- Possibly sit up unassisted.
- Use of objects for their purpose - before your baby just liked to eat toys and books, now he may use them correctly.
- Early language. By early, I mean no words, but sounds that mean something. For example, your baby may exclaim, "Ooooooooo" when he sees something cool.
- Facial expressions that match his mood - now he can show frustration, anger, happiness, and more, all with his tiny face.
- Recognition of parents voices. This is when babies start to notice their caregiver's voice. That means this is the perfect time to talk often to your baby, if you haven't already been doing so.