Being that New Year's Eve is tomorrow, I thought I'd post some non-alcoholic beverages. Why? Well... Pregnant mamas cannot drink...
Being that New Year's Eve is tomorrow, I thought I'd post some non-alcoholic beverages. Why? Well...
- Pregnant mamas cannot drink alcohol. Not even a sip has been shown safe for developing babies.
- If you're breastfeeding, your baby can get alcohol through your breast milk. The smartest move, if you'd like to drink is to feed your baby before you drink alcohol. The second best choice is to pump and dump one feeding's worth of breast milk before feeding your baby.
- If you're breastfeeding, even if you do pump and dump, your baby may still be affected by the alcohol because some babies are sensitive to certain foods and drinks. For example, my baby hated red wine. (Sadly).
- In case you're the designated driver!
- Booze-free beverages: Four can’t-miss mocktails
- Excellent round-up of many festive drinks that are all alcohol free.
- Great alcohol free drink list from the holiday spot - includes drinks like Citrus Collins, and many nogs and ciders.
- Non-Alcoholic Margarita Punch
- Non-Alcoholic New Years Eve Punch
- Candie's Fluffy Cloud Punch - this one is dessert-like!
- Alcohol free wine (who knew)
- 10 Fabulous Alcohol-Free Cocktails - from noted top bar chefs.
- Also read last New Year's round up of pregnancy-friendly cocktails.