Dad's often get the short end of the stick when it comes to parenting advice, tips, and so on. We...
Dad's often get the short end of the stick when it comes to parenting advice, tips, and so on. We all know that dads are just as important as mamas but overall, there are simply more resources for new mamas vs. new daddies.
With that in mind, I like to try and post a little something for the guys from time to time. If your guy isn't a Pregnancy & Baby reader, you might consider printing out a post or two and sharing it with him. It really can help a couple to be a better parenting team when they discuss issue that matter to dads. It helps your guy feel connected and in the parenting loop. Following is a round-up of cool daddy minded posts. Pick and choose your faves then share them with the new daddy in your world. Dads rock this parenting gig:
- Single men having more babies
- Dads influence breastfeeding success
- How to be a zen daddy
- Daddy bootcamp
- Some male infertility may be caused by inflammation
- Men suffer from infertility unhappiness
- How your partner’s habits affect his fertility
- Soy products may lower sperm count!
Dads have questions too:
- Should you wait for more money to have a baby
- Alternative parenting support resources
- 10 place to go for parenting help & advice
- A dad’s view on pregnancy
- Reasons for dads to attend childbirth classes
- Quick tip for couples
- Should your baby boy be circumcised?
Help your guy chill as a dad:
- Annoying dads in the labor room
- Thinking nice thoughts about your partner after the baby comes
- Fathers still not involved with birth of their children
- Is your hubby acting or is he really clueless?
- Help your partner to become an active father
- Daddies LOVE Burp Armor
- Perfect Father’s Day gift - great book!
- Cool daddy tees
- Diaper bags for non-pastel loving dads
- gifts for new dads