Personally, I think it's best to try and stay chill when you're pregnant. Stress can make you sick both mentally and physically, so relaxing your mind is smart. That said, there are some sudden issues you should be concerned about.
If any of the following symptoms suddenly pop up, you need to call your midwife or doctor asap.
- Nausea or vomiting that's so severe you can't eat or drink.
- Blurriness, dizziness that makes things appear fuzzy, or any other vision changes.
- Severe headache that ibuprofen won't cure - especially if you're not normally prone to headaches.
- Sudden high fever.
- Sudden swelling in your legs, feet, or hands - most women feel some swelling during pregnancy in these areas, but if the swelling is suddenly noticeable, that's not normal.
- Itching or burning when you pee.
Don't totally panic if you experience one of the above symptoms, but each could indicate a larger issue, so always call your health care provider.