I recently got word of a great new eco-minded clothing company for tots, Barley & Birch. I checked them out and totally adore their pieces and their earth-ethics. Just take a look at this adorable organic lap tee below:
Barley & Birch creates eco-friendly and adorable organic clothing for little ones, ages newborn through size 6, but it's rumored that soon their line will expand to size 12!
Barley & Birch is a carbon neutral clothing company, which means they use green methods to make their clothing and to run their company. For example...
- All clothing is made in the U.S. with 100% certified organic cotton.
- Water based inks are used in all clothing.
- They offset emissions created by production and shipping.
- They’re a mostly paper-free company and any paper involved with the line is 100% post-consumer recycled and recycled again after use.
- 10% of company profits are donated to a variety of organizations working all over the world to improve the lives of others.
Barley and Birch makes organic lap tees, hats, pants and more. You can pick up their eco-friendly pieces at various shops around the country, and online.
BARLEY & BIRCH GIVEAWAY: Details on a SUPER cool Barley & Birch giveaway are coming up soon. You can win one of their adorable pieces for your own baby. Later I’ll also be posting a review of one of their items, so stay tuned.