It's World Breastfeeding Week 2009. This year the event is focusing on breastfeeding in times of crisis. However, you don't...
It's World Breastfeeding Week 2009. This year the event is focusing on breastfeeding in times of crisis. However, you don't need an emergency to have trouble breastfeeding. It can be hard even if there's nothing critical happening. All women need help and support to experience breastfeeding success. Here are some past Pregnancy & Baby resources that can help you be the most awesome breastfeeding mama in town. General breastfeeding tips:
- How much calcium you need while breastfeeding
- Teach your newborn to breastfeed correctly
- Health benefits for mothers who breastfeed
- Don't smoke while breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding myths
- Why you may need a lactation consultant
- Are there toxins in breast milk?
- What dads can do to support breastfeeding success
- How to breastfeed a baby who eats super slow
- Should you schedule breastfeeding?
- How to feed a baby who only wants one breast
- Cramping when breastfeeding
- Coping with around the clock nursing
- Your baby won't eat solids, he'll only breastfeed
- Can you breastfeed when you're sick?
- OUCH - your baby likes to bite!