Today we have some easy birth announcement tips courtesy of Photo Affections. Photo Affections sells some totally adorable baby shower...
Today we have some easy birth announcement tips courtesy of Photo Affections. Photo Affections sells some totally adorable baby shower invites, birth announcements, holiday photo cards, and more. Following are their best five tips for creating the perfect birth announcement...
- Select a card which shows your family style—unique and individual to represent you and your new baby.
- Selecting a photo—choose one with sentimental value that evokes a special memory.
- Keep it simple—a simple introduction followed by the birth details such as name, weight and birth date is ideal.
- Save time and money by using an Internet photo card company. Easily select a template, then insert the photo and text. Once complete, the birth announcements are delivered directly to your home.
- Research photo card company websites prior to the birth. Then, insert the photo and information to complete the project when baby arrives. Traditional etiquette suggests birth announcements be sent within 6 months of the birth.
Photo Affections for the great tips!