There's a new book on the market that can help you learn how to raise your baby in an eco-friendly...
There's a new book on the market that can help you learn how to raise your baby in an eco-friendly way which is not only healthier for your baby and the earth, but it may make your baby the happiest kid on the block as well.
HAPPYBABY: The Organic Guide to Baby's First 24 Months (HarperPaperbacks: September 2009) by By Dr. Robert Sears MD & HAPPYBABY with Amy Marlow MPH RD, covers the best way to raise healthy babies with lasting results and is the definitive guide for new and expectant parents, explaining why "going green" is universally the best way to protect baby from environmental toxins and to ensure baby's overall good health and development. "The residual benefit of a simpler more eco-friendly lifestyle for baby and the whole family is profound," says Shazi Visram, founder and CEO of HAPPYBABY, who partnered with Sears for this first-of-its-kind green baby bible. To make a healthy lifestyle affordable for all, Visram teamed with other top green baby companies to include over $100 in coupons in each book. HAPPYBABY focuses on the most crucial and confusing time for growing families: the beginning. This book is the one-stop source for new moms and dads who are committed to having the healthiest, happiest family possible. Some topics include:
- Easy, healthy and delicious recipes for babies and toddlers
- Proper nutrition for nursing moms
- Dealing with post-pregnancy stress
- How to teach caregivers to be health-conscious in your absence
- Managing immunization schedules and planning family activities
- How to create an environmentally sound and baby-friendly household without hazardous chemicals and toxins.
- A checklist for baby and toddler wellness
- Choosing safe products for baby and your home