I love cute little dresses for baby girls. Chalk it up to me being a super girly girl but having...
I love cute little dresses for baby girls. Chalk it up to me being a super girly girl but having a boy - and NO cute dresses in my house. I always wanted the cute dresses and in my opinion, Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to get your baby girl a sweet new dress. Following are six adorable options that don't cost a lot (all under $35 - some WAY under)... [gallery]
- $26.60: Sweet Petunia Pink Floral Apron Dress 3-6m - Features pink and white gingham ribbon that ties in the back along with a vintage inspired little floral handkerchief in pinks and yellows.
- $19.95: mixed print pieced dress - 100% cotton woven pieced dress in gingle check, ring a rosey & fusion prints with elasticized short sleeves, bow trim on front left hem and button closure back.
- $22.50: Ruffle-Trim Polka-Dot Dresses for Baby - really sweet and simple but also a ruffly delight.
- $34.99: Bonnie Jean Infant Baby Girls White Sheer Pink Dot Dress 3M-9M - WAY too cute dress with white organza overlay with pink embroidered polka dots. Sleeveless dress with pink trim and a pink sash and bow tie back around the waist. Adorable!
- $5.59: yoga dress - This cute little dress is 100% combed cotton jersey with spandex for stretch, tagless, and comes with matching panty cover. Amazingly UNDER $6! Do you believe it!?
- $32.00: Pretty Little Dress - this is some of my favorite fabric ever; I've seen it around often and it's so cute for a little girl. Beautiful color and design for a happy Valentine's Day.