We've already looked at some cute baby Easter baskets but no Easter is complete without one new bunny. Following are...
We've already looked at some cute baby Easter baskets but no Easter is complete without one new bunny. Following are six creative ideas for bunny gifts - all are safe Easter fun for your little one's first Easter. [gallery]
- Push Pal - Bunny from Educo - Encourage walking and running with this simple but totally cute wooden push toy. A white rabbit on wheels clicks and clacks merrily along, his arms lift and and lower the carrot to and from his mouth as your tots pushes him forward. Made of maple wood, medium density fiberboard and finished with completely non-toxic, child-friendly paints and finishes.
- Stripes the Long Eared Bunny - A super unique Easter bunny with colorful stripes that will totally enchant your little one.
- Organic Button Bunny - Yellow from Rich Frog - cuddly and organic plus cute as a button!
- Bunny-in-a-Box - Jack-in-a-Box - newborns are too young for Jack-in-the-box fun, but soon enough this cute bunny in a box will delight your baby. Also makes a great keepsake gift.
- Bunglie Bunny from Jellycat - a sweet soft friend for your baby this Easter.
- See-Me Bunny Mirror from Skip Hop - This soft, squishable bunny with his contrasting pattern and bright, modern design will have baby grabbing and peeking again and again.