Look At All The Benefits Your Baby Will Get When You Breastfeed!
August is National Breastfeeding Month so we're taking a close look at the many amazing perks of breastfeeding. Breastfeeding builds...
August is National Breastfeeding Month so we're taking a close look at the many amazing perks of breastfeeding. Breastfeeding builds super strong babies. For some specifics about why breastfeeding rocks take a look at ten of the hyper cool benefits your baby will get when you breastfeed...
- Your baby will learn how to self-regulate her meals.
- Your baby may turn out happier, more confident and more active than a formula-fed baby.
- Your baby may experience fewer tummy aches and pains.
- Your baby will get awesome benefit of immune-protective components found only in breast milk. These components lower your baby’s risk for multiple illnesses.
- Your baby may be more stable - studies show that breastfeeding improves mental health. Gotta love stable babies!
- Your baby won't be exposed to BPA found in many baby bottles and in many formula cans.
- Your baby will stay healthier - even when you get sick.
- Your baby will receive important stem cell benefits.
- Your baby will have a healthy heart - breastfed babies are less likely than bottle-fed infants to develop certain cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk factors later on in adulthood.
- Your baby deserves a healthy planet. Breastfeeding is an ultra eco-friendly choice.