It's Amazing What Your Childless Pals Don't Get.
A long while back I posted about five things your friends won't get until they have kids. Mainly, this was...
A long while back I posted about five things your friends won't get until they have kids. Mainly, this was due to my frustration at being the only mama I knew. NONE of my friends had kids before me. I was the first, which means I found out that most people (aka, childless people) don't get basic kid stuff. Stuff like...
- Why it takes longer than ten minutes to get ready to leave the house.
- Why quiet means literally no noise.
- Why you hang up on people now.
- Why you LOVE naps.
- Why it’s okay to eat cheerios off the kitchen floor.
- "My kids will never throw a fit in the store."
- "I'll never quit my day-job to be a stay-at-home-parent."
- "I'll never give my child soda."