Halloween arrives very soon (yup on Sunday) and I just wanted to remind you that Halloween safety is extremely important...
Halloween arrives very soon (yup on Sunday) and I just wanted to remind you that Halloween safety is extremely important and should be a major concern if you have a baby or toddler. Halloween is fun, but offers choking hazards, scary situations for babies not used to strangers and car dangers for newly walking tots. In case you missed any of the past P&B Halloween safety posts, now is your last chance to catch up before Halloween. Important Halloween safety and health tips!
- Just in case you're running VERY late, read up on how to choose a fun and safe Halloween costume for your baby.
- Super safe edible Halloween treats for babies and toddlers or try some special homemade baby pumpkin treats.
- Halloween teeth care tips that scare away cavities
- Quick Jack O’ Lantern safety tips in case you still haven't carved that pumpkin.
- Autumn baby names
- Healthy mama Halloween smoothie
- Halloween treats for pregnancy
- Learn how to snap perfect autumn baby pictures so you can capture your little one in her adorable costume.
- Halloween inspired baby names: Spooky fun!
- Last minute Halloween costumes for pregnant moms
- Yummy gallery of Halloween recipes.