To be honest, you don't need a baby registry at all. I never registered. Mainly because I didn't want a...
To be honest, you don't need a baby registry at all. I never registered. Mainly because I didn't want a lot of excess stuff. If I'd registered, I'd likely have ended up with a bunch of stuff I didn't need or want like a baby monitor or wipe warmer. That said, many parents like to register because it does help out when money is tight and if you're having a baby shower, it makes it easier for people to choose gifts for you. With this in mind, I figured a little baby registry round-up might be fun. Here are some of the best past Pregnancy & Baby tips and tricks for a perfect baby registry:
- Before you register know the 10 things your baby will NEVER need along with the 10 items your baby will absolutely need.
- Keep in mind that the best baby shower gifts often make the best items to have on a baby registry as well. Tips about registering in season, baby clothing sizes and more.
- Five little tricks you may not know about baby registries. For example, are big ticket items okay? Can you register at more than one store? And more!
- Nursery decorating items are excellent products to register for, but before including decor items on a registry, make sure to map out your nursery decorating plans.
- For a green minded baby registry take a look at the three Rs of earth friendly babies for tips on where to register, green gift ideas and more. To take this a setp further, why not plan an eco-friendly baby shower?
- The final word in perfect baby registries.