Get Ready Because Christmas Is Coming. If It's Your Baby's First Holiday Season, These Tips Will Help You Play It Safe And Fun.
Holy, it's barely Thanksgiving and yet all the pressure from the winter holidays are coming up fast. Here at Pregnancy...
Holy, it's barely Thanksgiving and yet all the pressure from the winter holidays are coming up fast. Here at Pregnancy & Baby my goal is to help you have the least stressful holiday season possible (babies are enough work already) but still have fun. With that in mind, I have some handy tips and gift guides coming up soon, but first how about we look back at some of the best winter holiday tips of P&B past. GET THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS WITH YOUR BABY - EASY TIPS:
- How to celebrate your baby’s first Christmas
- Avoid holiday baby allergy triggers
- Do babies need Christmas gifts?
- Holiday plane travel with baby
- Baby’s first holiday – limiting stranger anxiety
- How to take awesome holiday baby pictures
- Christmas tree safety for baby
- Throw a baby safe holiday party
- Holiday safety reminder – other people’s pets
- Baby holiday safety: poisonous holiday plants
- Holiday travel with baby – baby proofing a new place
- Child poisoning dangers during the holiday
- Holiday baby eye protection safety
- Five baby holiday dangers