Glass baby bottles sort of remind you of the old, much more breakable days. Still, with glass, breakable or not,...
Glass baby bottles sort of remind you of the old, much more breakable days. Still, with glass, breakable or not, you'll avoid the icky chemicals found in many plastic bottles. This is an important consideration, especially since our government recently decided not to ban BPA here in the USA; but I digress. Glass bottles don't have to be scary and breakable. Lifefactory makes some awesome glass baby bottles that are not only bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalate, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) free but much safer than plain old glass. Why? The handy silicone cover, that's why. These bottles are made of borosilicate glass, which yes, can still crack when subject to rapid temperature variations or severe impact but Lifefactory baby bottles are safer and more stable than most glass baby bottles. Features include:
- A rainbow of brightly-colored silicone sleeves are available which provides a great grip and tactile experience during feeding, plus added safety.
- Each borosilicate glass bottle is durable and is thermal shock resistant and therefore can go from freezer to boiling water.
- The colorful sleeves and nipples are made from medical-grade silicone from France. Like the bottle, they are non-toxic and free of any plastic or latex.
- Dishwasher Safe! Every component of these bottles can be boiled or tossed into the dishwasher together.
- Best of all these bottles are designed to grow with your child. The included clear cover can also serve as an easy-to-hold first cup.