Safe Easter Celebrations For Baby
Easter is coming up super fast and we've barely discussed it! Yikes. It's time to get a move on. This...
Easter is coming up super fast and we've barely discussed it! Yikes. It's time to get a move on. This year, Easter is on Sunday April 24th. First up I've got some past Easter tips and later we'll look at some new adorable Easter goodies. Must-know Easter safety tips:
- Make sure your Easter dinner is safe - use proper food safety practices.
- If an item fits through a toilet paper tube it's too small for your baby's Easter basket. Jelly beans, small candy eggs, tiny toys, halves of those smaller plastic eggs and even real broken shells from Easter eggs may pose a choking hazard.
- Create a safe Easter basket for your baby.
- Are you wondering if your baby have Easter eggs?
- 10 Safety tips for Easter egg hunting
- Safer holidays for tots with food allergies
- Use colored shredded paper or real wheatgrass in your little one's Easter basket, instead of that fake plastic grass. Paper, even colored paper, is a much safer non-food item for your baby to munch on than plastic grass.