Six Reusable Swim Diaper Choices For Baby
Summer is on the way, and with it, hopefully some water fun! Babies love to get wet and cool off...
Summer is on the way, and with it, hopefully some water fun! Babies love to get wet and cool off in the water. However, all those disposable baby swim diapers are a waste of resources, and once used, they'll just languish in the landfill - ick! Plus you'll need to re-buy disposables all year long. On the flip side, reusable swim diapers are great for the planet and save you money. You can pick up a great reusable swimsuit for your baby, use it all summer long, then pass it on to a friend with a younger baby next summer. Reusable baby swimsuits are eco-friendly, useful and 100% adorable. Following are five companies who make excellent reusable baby swim trunks [gallery]
- Charlie Banana - we've seen their cloth diapers here before, but they also offer an array of wonderful swim diapers for boys and girls.
- Sun Smarties - Part of the Sun Smarties collection, featuring UPF 50+, the highest level of sun protective apparel.
- Imse Vimse reusable swim diapers are trim fitting and so flipping cute. MANY gorgeous and unique styles plus matching tankini tops are available for baby and toddler girls.
- Monkey Doodlez swim diapers come in super cute designs like puffer fish and dinos!
- Swimmi - not many design choices, but the ones they do offer are super cute.
- Kushies offers many color choices for boys and girls.