World Breastfeeding Week 2011
It's that time of year again. August 1-7 is World Breastfeeding Week and the entire month of August is further...
It's that time of year again. August 1-7 is World Breastfeeding Week and the entire month of August is further dedicated to National Breastfeeding Awareness Month. Now, this week we'll be looking at more cool news about breastfeeding, but first, let's recap some useful past posts from P&B. Last year, to kick off the breastfeeding celebrations I posted some great links for mothers who need support to achieve breastfeeding success. These support organizations are wonderful and I suggest you check them out if you're having problems breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding equals super strong babies – literally!
- Probiotic found in breast milk reduces aching baby tummies
- Breast milk may provide environment cues
- Why breastfeeding through a crisis matters
- How to breastfeed
- Improve your breastfeeding diet
- Ten reasons why breastfeeding rocks for mamas
- Ten reasons why breast is best for babies
- How to breastfeed twins – a personal account
- Fluid requirements while breastfeeding
- Can breast cancer survivors breastfeed?
- Breast pain while breastfeeding – when to see the doctor
- Advice about babies who eat super slow
- Coping with round the clock nursing
- Painful breastfeeding: from normal to serious issues
- Breastfeeding problem – the baby who favors one breast
- Do you need a lactation consultant?
- How to buy a nursing bra
- What if your baby ONLY wants to breastfeed?
- How to breastfeed when you have a clingy toddler and a newborn